AneugraftNx is the only biological membrane-covered intracranial stent.
- The Aneugraft Nx a biocompatible stent for immediate vessel reconstruction specifically designed for neurovascular indications. An extension of the Aneugraft family of pericardium covered stents; the Aneugraft Nx is the only covered stent CE approved for intracranial use.
- The Aneugraft Nx has the unique ability to provide a totally non-porous barrier between the stent and the vessel wall, and therefore is indicated for the treatment of complex and high risk intracranial lesions requiring an immediate vessel reconstruction, such as intracranial aneurysms, in particular “bad aneurysms”, traumatic CCFs and vessel ruptures.
- The specially designed stent platform is only partially covered in an ultra-thin layer of equine pericardium to prevent the occlusion of critical side branches and perforators. The proprietary biological tissue graft provides unmatched biocompatibility.
AneugraftNx- We’ve got you covered
- Biological tissue covering
- Partially covered scaffold reduces the risk of side branch occlusion
- Designed for immediate sealing of the lesion
- Soft 20-mm trackable tip provides optimized navigation
- Long shelf life (3 years)
- Must have for emergency ruptures
- The only CE approved neurological covered stent